This post is going to be short and sweet. I just wanted to announce that for the month of February I’m going to be trying out a structured blogging schedule to see if it’s something I want to continue in the future. As I mentioned in my January Recap, I want to start expanding my blog, so all through February I will be working on these new elements to see what works and what doesn’t.
Starting tomorrow, February 3rd, I will:
- publish non-bookish posts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- publish bookish posts on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- publish happy news on Sundays
- aim to publish a book review a week
- publish each post at 9 AM EST (as opposed to midnight)
I hope this month will give me some insight on what direction to take my blog in the future! Please feel free to share any opinions in the comments!