#TackleYourTBR is a month long challenge that me and the lovely ladies from The Book Bratz are hosting in December dedicated to readers and bloggers. The goal is to complete any challenges or goals you may have set up at the beginning of the year before 2015 ends!
Okay, I’ll be honest- I’m not taking this as seriously as I should. I am still listening to The Diviners audiobook (and I love it so much) and I haven’t made any progress with Forget Tomorrow *hangs head in shame* BUT I am hoping that I can get on track with the #Cramathon that Whitney from Whitty Novels on YouTube is hosting. Technically it started yesterday but it ends the 22nd at midnight so my goal is to finish my current reads and start Truthwitch!
This week’s topic is ‘Favorite Moments of 2015’ and although I want to do an in depth post about it, I think that I’ll give you a sneak peek! I was so blessed to have another amazing year- it had it’s highs and lows but I’m happy to say that the good outweighed the bad. Some moments I want to highlight are:
- Getting in to my top choice college
- Going to Fort Meyers and attending my first multiple author book event (plus meeting Tonya Kuper!)
- Prom/GradBash/Graduation (I get so emotional thinking about this)
- Going to New York
- Attending BEA & BookCon where I met SO MANY authors and bloggers
- My 18th birthday
- First day as an official college student
- Precious moments with my family in between ❤
I hope you all had a wonderful year! Please feel free to share any moments you cherished in the comments, I’d love to hear them!! Also stay tuned for my in depth post about my year, coming this month.