I was nominated by Hajra over at Another Ramble for the Creative Blogger Award! Thank you so much for nominating me (:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
So let’s just jump right into it! Here are five facts about me, I tried to be as random as possible:
- My hair hasn’t been in its natural state since 2011. I dyed my hair towards the end of 8th grade and have never been 100% natural since. First I had red highlights, then it was all dyed a burgundy color, then back to red, then just regular blondish brown highlights, then blue ends that faded to a greenish color, then back to blondish brown highlights. I’m looking forward to dying it blue again soon (: (P.S. I take care of my hair, I don’t use bleach but a safer lightening developer plus I trim it regularly- so my hair isn’t dry)
- I’m obsessed with muffins- preferably Dunkin’ Donuts muffins. I don’t remember the first time I tried a Dunkin Donuts muffin but I swear I can live (unhealthily) off of those things! My favorite one is, of course, chocolate chip but I also love coffee cake as well. Oh! And I also love to dip it into hot chocolate for an extra chocolate-y taste.
- I haven’t watched the majority of the classic/popular horror movies. I almost typed never but I recently saw the new Carrie movie, which wasn’t as scary as I expected. My parents were never the type to watch or make me watch scary movies and as I grew older I never wanted to see one. However that changed when I went to Halloween Horror Nights last year and I didn’t really get the haunted houses story (including Halloween!). This year I’m planning on watching as many of the movies that the event is including so I won’t be so clueless.
- I love Starbucks, but I don’t love coffee. My parents live off of coffee, they cannot go about the day without at least one cup. On the other hand, I’m not the biggest fan. However I love love love Starbucks frappuccinos, mostly because they taste nothing like coffee. I like a faint taste of coffee but every time I try regular iced coffee or something like that I never like it- that being said I’ll take a coffee with 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup 😛
- I put down Harry Potter the first time I tried reading it. When I was in 3rd or 4th grade my dad gave me the firs Harry Potter book and asked me to give it a shot. Here’s the thing, I thought that it was a ‘grown-up’ book because it was always on my parent’s bookshelf. Since I thought I was reading a grown up book I only made it a few pages thinking that I couldn’t understand it (silly me). Only a few months to a year later I devoured the entire series.
I hope you enjoyed those random facts about me! If you want to read more like this check out my old Random Fact/Stories post (: Now for my nominations:
♥ Anna from Unquenchable Reads
♥ Jaclyn from Living in a World of Book Quotes
♥ Stefani from Caught Read Handed
♥ Devin from Devin Reads
Thanks for reading!