It’s amazing how much your life can change in such a short amount of time. I’ve been prepping this post for about a month or so, thinking of the most memorable moments of 2014, and I truly believe that it was the best year of my life. Obviously it wasn’t all good things, as you’ll see I had my fair share of sad moments, but overall 2014 was very good to me.
For a long time I’ve been trying to figure out where I stand in this world. I am a firm believer that every person serves a purpose, even if it’s a small one. Even though I’m still putting the pieces together, I’m getting there. I’ve compiled a brief list of moments that occurred during 2014 that I felt helped shape the person I am now, because God knows that I am not the same person I was January 1st 2014.
- February – Model UN trip to Boston
- May – Created Blog (:
- Summer Break – Summer Blogger’s Tour hosted by The Book Bratz
- July – My Uncle loses his battle with brain cancer / Asked to join Booknity site (same day)
- July – Met Chris Colfer
- July 31st – Saw my a rated R movie with my friend in a movie theater for the first time
- August 1st – 17th birthday
- August 2nd – YA MANIA/Met Megan Duke
- August – First day of senior year
- October – Halloween Horror Nights
- December – Read my first New Adult book
As you can see these moments are very random, but they impacted me in some way. I hope you’ve enjoyed this somewhat personal post! Here are some pictures (: