So I’ve been tagged a few times to do this….but I never got around to it. But don’t worry I’m doing it now (:
Here’s the tag:
List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way, and tag 10 people to do the same. Don’t over think it. They don’t have to be the ‘right’ books or great works of literature, just books that have influenced you in some way. Then tag 10 friends plus me so I can see your list.
Thank you to Jeremy, Michelle Madow, Jaclyn, and Stephanie for tagging me! Since this tag has been floating around for months I’m not going to tag anyone in particular, but I encourage everyone who hasn’t done it to try it out! It took me awhile to find ten, but I’m happy with my choices!
- Small Circles by Megan Duke
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Nancy Drew series by Carolyn Keene
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Note: These aren’t in any particular order